You Are Entitled To Due Process
Many people don’t realize they have an IRS problem until the bank “levies” their accounts.
Legally, the IRS can take money from your bank account(s) using something called an IRS tax levy. The levy allows the IRS to seize funds you have in your personal and/or business bank accounts to settle your tax debts. Obviously, this can cause major problems in your personal life, and many businesses have shut down as a result of an IRS tax levy.
However, there is good news. Even if your accounts have been levied, you are entitled to due process.
Due process means:
- The IRS is required to try to work with you to settle your tax debts.
- You have the right to an IRS tax attorney.
When you have a tax problem, one of the smartest things you can do is consult with a tax attorney.
When you work with Olson Tax Consulting, here’s what you can expect:
1. When you call (303) 280-2877 you will speak directly with an experienced tax attorney.
2. You have options. Even if the IRS has issued a levy on your bank accounts, a tax lien on your property, or began to garnish your wages, you are still entitled to due process. A tax attorney can help you:
- Request an abatement of interest, penalties, and fees.
- Request an offer in compromise to settle for a lesser amount.
- Setup a payment plan that’s affordable and fair.
3. You will receive smart tax advice to get you and your business back on track.Often times tax problems are the result of an honest mistake. In addition to solving IRS tax problems, Olson Tax Consulting can help you avoid tax problems in the future by evaluating your business and/or personal situation.
Contact Olson Tax Consulting to get started.
Olson Tax Consulting helps individuals and businesses with IRS tax problems. Mainly, we negotiate with the IRS about the following tax issues:
- Tax levies, tax liens, and wage garnishments
- Unpaid payroll and income taxes
- Civil penalties and penalty abatements
- CAP and CDP Appeals
- Negotiate installment agreements, Offers in Compromise, and Uncollectible Status 53 requests
- Request innocent spouse relief
Additionally, we help businesses and individuals with:
- Tax advice for individuals and businesses
- Business entity creation and formation services, such as Incorporations, formation of an LLC, etc.
- Working with other tax authorities – from local property taxes to state income tax